The Weather

5 Nov 2012

2012 US ELECTIONS

Dear students, with the election less than one day away, US citizens may have had enough of the red-versus-blue battle.  It's impossible to watch the news without hearing the candidates  discussing over foreign policy, taxes, and what's hidden in their folders.  Nonpartisan reminders to vote vanish into the background, and that's why  a group of students at Harlem Prep Charter School in New York are reminding them to do their civic duty and vote in the presidential election on November 6.   Their song 'Vote for Somebody' is sung to the tune of Carly Rae Jepsen's viral hit Call Me Maybe.
.
YOUR "SCHOOL DUTIES"

  • FIRST, YOU NEED TO LEARN SOME WORDS BEFORE. Don't panic, here is the key.
  • SECOND, YOU SHOULD GET FAMILIAR WITH THE HISTORY OF "US VOTING".
  • THIRD, WOULD YOU LIKE TO BECOME THE NEW US PRESIDENT? Jusclick here and learn.

  • 15 comments:

    Unknown said...

    I vote for Obama because he is a good president and a liable person too.

    rafael said...

    I vote for Rommney because he have political campaign than Obama

    Unknown said...

    I think that the US elections are very important not only for the United States, also for the rest of the countries because the USA has got a lot of influence in all over the world.
    I vote for Obama because I think he is a lovely and liable president.

    Veronica Fuentes said...

    I think that politics is the most important in this day. It is the power that rules the people, because they always do what they say the people who supposedly know about this. I think the United States is very important in politics as it is one of the largest countries.
    I vote for Obama because I think it is a great politician and is a very responsible person.

    Unknown said...

    I think that all the countries should vote for a president of their country.
    I vote for Obama because he has got more experience and he shown that he can be president again.

    Unknown said...

    I think Obama should win because he supports immigrants who also have the right to vote and because
    is very concerned with the right of persons

    Anonymous said...

    I vote for Obama because he is a brilliant and a very good president.
    Rocío Martín Rodríguez

    Hecus said...

    I think than Obama should win,because he is an smart person and he tries to make of USA a better place,while Romney haves some absurdly stupid ideas.
    Vote for Obama!

    Adrián said...

    I think in elections Barack Obama should win because he has brilliant ideas and not racist

    Delia Tenorio said...

    I think the elections are very important for the people because in this event ,people have the opportunity for think what is that they want and what is that they need. And is more important yet if we think that the US have the power of all the world in this moment.
    I vote for Obama because he's shown himself to be able to govern the US very well.

    Alejandro Villegas Feria said...

    I think than Obama is a brilliant person and I like his personality.
    Obama for president!

    Unknown said...

    I prefer Obama because is a good president,it governs well.
    Maria Jose Toscano.

    Unknown said...

    I vote for Obama because i think he have a good preparation for be a president

    jesus maría said...

    I vote for Obama because he is a very good leader.

    diana said...

    I think that USA elections also concerns us because Obama says that he wants help us leave the crisis.
    I vote for Obama because he is a good president and he is not arrogant.
    Diana Gouveia 3ºB